[USML Announce] Hard en Fast

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 21:56:48 EDT 2008

oh yeah   that Giant lineup is stacked too     Bengie Molina hittin in the 4
spot

In a message dated 7/12/2008 9:01:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jhwinick at aol.com writes:

Mark,

The focus on the fastball was in response to some wishful  thinker who
commented that he had lost velocity.  I sure didn't see any  evidence of that today.
 And, yes, with 10 K's in 5 1/3 innings, he was  making guys look helpless
with his whole repetoire.  He is truly THE  MAN.

The King