[USML Announce] Hard en Fast

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 21:52:33 EDT 2008

Cub fans trash talking????   Now I've heard it all.    Thought it was bad
enough when my Cub Kool-Aid swillin' brother told me he hated  the Yankees
because they bought championships.......and the Red Sox fans vote  guys into the
All-Star game who aren't deserving...  I checked his house  and he does own
mirrors.

In a message dated 7/13/2008 8:46:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,