[USML Announce] Nothin' Brewin'

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Jul 30 09:31:58 EDT 2008

Words from a fan whose team has never had a cherished QB.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Doug Shabelman
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:27 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Nothin' Brewin'

How much did I collect or how much am I owed?

Hey, did Favre sign with the Argonauts in Toronto? Can we get another
update on his status? Sal Palantonio? Mort? Anyone?

Let's now all call Brett Favre what he truly is: a spoiled,
self-centered, one-time Super Bowl winner-- that's it. Wahh, wahhh, they
don't want me in Green Bay. Deal with it, Brett, you're not wanted
anymore so please, go back to your tractor and let us enjoy the rest of
the baseball season and celebrate the opening of football.