[USML Announce] USML rosters - update

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 23:15:25 EDT 2008

League:

  I have made various updates to the rosters based on recent FAAB activity
and other e-mails.  The updates are summarized below.

1.  FAAB moves:  a new list of FAAB moves is posted on the home page of
our website.

2.  FAAB Budgets:  have all been updated.  Note to Calamari: you get $2
for waiving Baek, not $5, since he was acquired in the rotation draft.

3.  Other roster corrections:  Matsui's salary was corrected to $24; C.
Quentin was already correctly listed at $10, and J. Millar was already
correctly listed at $2.  The contracts and salaries that were missing have
been filled in where appropriate.

 Let me know if there are any other issues that need to be addressed.

*       Mark B.