[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Mar 3 08:16:19 EST 2008

I'm going to revise my retention roster by adding Posada and cutting Pedroia.  I'll circulate the reconfigured roster later.  The usual caveats apply. . .
-----Original Message-----
From: jhwinick at aol.com

Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:09:13
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

The Red Hots and the Berliners are pleased to announce the following mutually beneficial transaction:

 Berliners trade Jorge Posada ($13, S1) to the Red Hots for Melky Cabrera ($5, S2).?

 To reassure those who are wondering (and you know who you are), Brad Lee Jansen was consulted and after confirming that?he had no interest in Posada authorized the Berliners to trade a player to a team other than his.

 Jeff Winick?