[USML Announce] Rosters - are up

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Sat Mar 8 07:59:32 EST 2008

Thanks for the work Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: announce at usml.net <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sat Mar 08 07:58:04 2008
Subject: [USML Announce] Rosters - are up

Gang:

  Rosters are posted to the website.  Two early problems.

1.  Some players are not listed in the database, from what I can tell: (1) Lars Anderson (RedHots), Justin Smoak (Nukes), and Billy Rowell (Balt).  In addition, Billy Butler (Nukes) is only eligible at DH so I have not yet been able to add him.

2.  I have not yet added salaries and contracts. I know this information is important; I have just not yet figured out how to add it.

  I will be working on both issues over the weekend.

  -- Mark B.

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance. <http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>