[USML Announce] Hansen

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 8 15:19:35 EST 2008

I believe that there are surgeons in Hollywood that can restore virginity --
but probably not for the male portion of the population.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of springkerb at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:13 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Hansen

My information came from our old All Star Stats website, not some fancy pay
service.  I went back and checked, and the info came from 2006.  Silly me, I
forgot that former prospect (and former rookie) Hansen spent all of 2007 in
the minors learning to pitch.  That said, I have no reason to think the
transaction history from 2006 is wrong, especially since he pitched 38
innings out of the bullpen that year, which equates to about half a season
of work for most relievers.  If I understand correctly, rookie status, like
virginity, cannot be regained once lost.