[USML Announce] USML Rosters - an update

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Mar 10 06:24:35 EDT 2008

You've labelled two of my players as being in Year One when their contracts
have not yet started -- Hank Conger and Jacoby Ellsbury.  Both of those
should be reserve roster guys without running contracts.  Other than that
(and the Lars Anderson thing you discuss below), the Red-Hots roster looks
good.

Thanks for all your work.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of MBBlocker at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 10:30 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML Rosters - an update

League:

  Here is an update on the rosters.

1.  Contract/salary info:  All of this information is now loaded into the
system.  I would appreciate if the more careful eyes in the league would
review my work to make sure it is accurate.  Also, I would also request that
each owner review his own roster for accuracy.

2.  Missing players:  There are still two retained players not in the
database; Anderson (Red Hots) and Smoak (Nukes).  I will have to see how we
can add these players to the database.  Anderson should be easy; Smoak will
not.

3.  DH/U:  THe CBS system allows all players to qualify at DH.  As a result,
I no longer think we need to classify the position as Utility; we should
just call it DH.  Let me know what others think.

  -- Mark B.

  _____

It's Tax Time! Get  <http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001>
tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.