[USML Announce] Rocco on the Rocks

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 15:49:41 EDT 2008

Brad Lee,

I knew you'd weigh in here to add to my suffering.? Yes, it is a record as far as I know.? And yes it does put me at a disadvantage vis-a-vis the steamroller that is the Riptorns.? But you may want to remember?the immortal words of Leroy Satchell Paige a little later this season when you're feeling just a bit too comfortable:? "Don't look behind you, they might be gaining on you."? That'll be me.?

By the way, a little something for my league mates to consider.? Chris Ray was acquired by the Block's Bombers from Andy Klein just before he broke down.??Rocco Baldelli was acquired by the Berliners just shortly before he broke down.? Another acquisition from the Klein Nine.? Anyone else see a pattern here?? My gut tells me that all the talk about COPS/DUMP is merely the good Professor's attempt to divert attention from his evil ways.? Talk among yourselves.

Jeff Winick?