[USML Announce] USML 2008 Draft Day Information

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Thu Mar 13 12:31:53 EDT 2008

Without getting into a debate of whether the information is of value, I have
always been concerned with the appearance of having access to more
information then others during the draft.  To that end, I've always made a
point of not attaching to the network when I've had the ability to do so.
This is an issue that we've never discussed in an open fashion before.
Again -- I'm fine either way -- but I think that if a good portion of the
league finds it to be troubling, I'm going to respect that sentiment.  I
think that this is an issue worth raising just so we can know where people
stand.  Based on what I've seen in the responses so far, I do not intend to
use available network access during the draft.

  _____