[USML Announce] Draft Day Alert: Plan For The Parade

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:55:55 EDT 2008

Gang:  I asked Jeffrey to circulate a memo re: this but obviously he's still
miffed about the whole laptop fiasco.  Keep in mind they're doing St.
Patty's Day stuff downtown tomorrow (i.e., turning river green at 10, parade
at 12), so expect possible re-routing as you head into the Big City in the
early a.m.  Of course, I urge each of you (with the exception of Rick, who's
kind enough to give me a lift) to take public transit.

Looking forward to seeing each of you and listening to Jim's dulcet tones
from Far East.

Brad Lee

P.S. to RER: Can you believe no one reserved Lubanski?!