[USML Announce] Draft Day Alert: Plan For The Parade

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Mar 14 11:41:38 EDT 2008

Brad:

  No need to inquire.  You will get him back next year.

  -- Mark B.

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin LLP
One South Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

----- Original Message -----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net <announce-bounces at usml.net>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Fri Mar 14 09:55:00 2008
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Draft Day Alert: Plan For The Parade

Jeffrey: Thanks for tips. How's my former farmhand Brandon Wood doing these days? I'm sure Andy would like to know, too.
--BLJ

On 3/14/08, jhwinick at aol.com <jhwinick at aol.com> wrote:

	Brad Lee,

	Two apologies.  First, I am sorry about not sending out the announcement, I honestly forgot.  Second, I'm sorry about Lubanski.  I told you that Rich was going to catch it.  Guess you'll have to change your strategy now.  You can still take him with your first reserve round pick.