[USML Announce] Draft Day Alert: Plan For The Parade

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 12:23:41 EDT 2008

I know its fun to engage in hyperbole, but just to set the record
straight, (again), I traded Alex Rodriguez to Jim for Brandon Wood and
Phil Hughes. Thats Jim, not Brad and hardly "swapping my roster" and
it only happened because Rich and Andy and everyone else told me to
pound sand.  Brandon Wood came back to me along with Adam Miller and
Travis Snider for Javier Vasquez. The key to that deal was Snider.

'nuff said until the next time that Mark B, Andy or Doug brings it up
again.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone