[USML Announce] USML Rosters - update

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 21:34:02 EDT 2008

League:

  An update as to where we stand on rosters.

1.  I have corrected all of the player entry errors  that have  been brought
to my attention thus far.  Please check your own rosters to  verify.

2.  I have sent an e-mail to Sportsline asking them to add all of the
missing players.  I removed Justin Spierer (found him in the database) and  Jamie
Carroll from the list.

3.  Several people (including myself) have noted that, even after you  make
roster moves, the system continues to show your original, out-of-compliance
roster.  I will investigate and get back to you.

  Let me know if you notice any other issues.

Home.