[USML Announce] USML - FAAB bidding

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 15:57:05 EDT 2008

I agree with Mark on all of the points.  Regarding the third point, the
system might be able to handle it the correct way.  I haven't tried it,
but with All-Star, you would just input bids sequentially, changing who
you would drop.  For example.  Bid A, Drop X; Bid B, Drop X, Bid B, Drop
Y; etc.  It took a little fiddling, but eventually worked.  The
Sportsline system might be able to do the same thing assuming it doesn't
remove a player from your roster after the first drop order.

-Andy