[USML Announce] FAAB Budgets

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Thu May 1 20:59:04 EDT 2008

actually sowers was sent packing back to AAA i believe

In a message dated 4/30/2008 11:42:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mbblocker at aol.com writes:

League:

  Base on the responses I received, I have adjusted each team's FAAB  budget
to make it equal to the number listed in my reconciliation.  In  addition, I
have reversed out Buddha's acquisition of Jeremy Sowers.  He  is now available
for bidding this week (and Buddha, your FAAB budget has been  adjusted
accordingly).

  -- Mark B.

 Plan your next roadtrip with _MapQuest.com_
(http://www.mapquest.com/?ncid=mpqmap00030000000004) : America's #1 Mapping  Site.

announce  mailing  list
announce at usml.net

favorites at AOL Food.