[USML Announce] Ask Andy: Jeffrey the Wonder Winick Ponders, "What Wood The Professor Do?"

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 15:15:45 EST 2008

Dear Professor:
  I see that one of my Berliners' well-regarded cornerstones, Brandon Wood,
was sent home from the Dominican Republic after hitting a buck sixty-seven
in thirteen games.  Do you think he simply is tired after a grueling '08
campaign? Or should I try packaging him for someone along the lines
of...say, Jerry Owens, who costs slightly more but brings less risk to the
mesa, along with a pile of SBs?  I await eagerly your thoughtful response.

Regards,
Fixating About Roto Trades