[USML Announce] USML - Planning for 2009

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 17:12:44 EST 2008

I'll vote no on the stat service. ?I'd prefer one with more flexibility to work within our rules. ?I would think that wouldn't be too difficult since our transaction rules are not significantly different from standard roto. ?A service that can't even accommodate waiver claims sucks, pretty much by definition. ?Also, the service didn't offer anything significant in terms of draft functionality, customized reporting, etc. ?I know they are cheap, but there's a difference between cheap and good value.