[USML Announce] USML - Impact Players from 2008

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Oct 1 14:31:08 EDT 2008

Nice chest-thumping, but note that my original list contained players from many teams other than my own.  Feel free to nominate players from other teams.  By the way Kerbs, I agree Ziegler was a good get.  I have not yet combed the FAAB list.  I was really focused on whether people fish real value out of the rotation draft.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Andrew R. Klein
	Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 2:09 PM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Impact Players from 2008

	I like my man Ryan Rowland-Smith at $5.  He became a starter during the second half and finished 3.42, 1.37 with 77 K in 118 IP.

	-Andy

	springkerb at aol.com wrote:

		How about FAAB guys?  I got Ziegler for $5 (3 W, 11 S, 1.06 ERA, 1.16 WHIP). Any others out there?

		Also, I think Dan Wheeler deserves mention in the '08 auction category.  For $3, I got 5 W, 13 S, 3.12 ERA, 0.99 WHIP.