[USML Announce] Tune In, Turn On

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Thu Sep 4 10:06:58 EDT 2008

I'd watch the Indians web site like a hawk on that one.  They seem to have
bobblehead dolls for damn near everyone else.

By the way, just in case you haven't noticed, Doug might not run away with
the championship this year.  My money's still on him -- and I really think
that he need not worry about more actively managing his roster at this
point.  Me, I'll continue to tilt at wind-mills.

Your truly,

-- Red-Hot Rich. . .