[USML Announce] The Tragedy, Act I, Scene I

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Sep 21 20:30:13 EDT 2008

Oh, never mind. ?I thought this was one of Rich's missives. ?Now that I see it's Brad, I can answer the question--Twins get hot in the last week and the Sout' Siders stay at home. ?I didn't identify the tragedy correctly before. ?By the way, my traditional lunch at the Goat is two cheeseburgers, no fries. ?Thanks, I'm looking forward to it.