[USML Announce] Calendar

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Mon Sep 22 08:01:29 EDT 2008

Rich:

  I looked at our league settings and it does not contain any option labeled "Final MLB period."  What did you look at under help?

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Richard E. Robbins
	Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 07:53 AM
	To: 'USML Announcements'
	Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Calendar

	The Help page for the service has an entry concerning the final reporting period.  The relevant text is included below.  How is our league set up?

	-- Rich

	With your current selected period start date, the end of the MLB regular season schedule does not allow for a complete seven day final scoring period. Use the "Final MLB PERIOD" option to determine how you will include the last days of the MLB schedule within your league's final scoring period. Extended - This option adds the remaining days of the MLB schedule to your normal seven day scoring period. The number associated with "Extended" represents the total days of your last scoring period. Split - This option allows you to separate the remaining days of the MLB final week of play into its own scoring period. The number associated with "Split" identifies the total days of the final abbreviated scoring period.