[USML Announce] Calendar

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 18:06:58 EDT 2008

Rich:

  I sent an e-mail to CBS to see how this will be handled.  The portion of
the help page you quoted is responding to a question about a portion of the
Setup menu's "schedule page."  There is no schedule page on our setup menu,
so perhaps this is only applicable to leagues that use head-to-head scoring.
In any event, I will let you know what I find out.  I noticed that the
"offseason" page on each "my team" menu starts with 9/29, and that 9/28 is
not listed in either offseason or period 26.  This make me think that they
will add the last day to period 26.

  -- Mark B.

  _____