[USML Announce] CONGRATS TO THE USML CHAMPION

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Mon Sep 29 08:37:12 EDT 2008

Thank you to everyone for the congratulations.

Of course I picked the year to compete when Rich decides to flat-out go
for it all, sacrificing everything except for King Felix-- a great,
great run this year by Rich who almost pulled it off.

Thanks to Mark for the detailed analysis that talked me off the ledge on
Saturday and for working the commissioner's desk as well as he did.

Doug