[USML Announce] Two Words For You, Professor Klein

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:35:51 EDT 2008

Liriano and Longoria.  You can put it on the board, Mr. Klein.

Now, you can let your team plod along in mediocrity from year to year, a few
slots out of first, a few points ahead of last.  But don't criticize bold
visionaries such as me.  And remember: I did not predict a first place
finish this year; William F. Buckley's *doppelganger* did.  But I will
predict that in '09 the Rips will finish well ahead of the K-9.  The Damon
has the Rips' name on it for '09.  So, Doug, treat it well, assuming Kerbs
ever relinquishes it......

Happy holiday to all my friends who celebrate *Rosh Hashanah*.  And let's
go, White Sox.

Brad * *