[USML Announce] USML Today: Who's Up, Down and Holding Steady

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 06:08:50 EDT 2009

Come on, Brad. ?You know the ERA and WHIP don't stay the same. ?More innings equals higher numbers. ?And Morrow doesn't have the control or secondary pitches to be anywhere near as effective starting as closing. ?He's a probably a pretty good closer and a pretty average starter. ?Big win for Blocker on that one.