Re: [USML Announce] USML Today: Who's Up, Down and Holding

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS INC. jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Wed Apr 1 10:15:17 EDT 2009

Buddha, you left out my favorite passage from Honest Abe;
   You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.  You cannot legislate the poor
into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom.  What one person
receives without working for, another person must work without receiving.  The
government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first
take from somebody else.  When half of the people get the idea that they do not
have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the
other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is
going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any
nation.

Material based on data from sources deemed reliable; accuracy/completeness not guaranteed. Not for use as a primary basis of investment decisions; not to be construed to meet needs of any investor. Not a representation or solicitation of an offer to sell/buy any security. Securities may not be eligible for solicitation in all states. Opinions subject to change. Past performance does not guarantee future results.