[USML Announce] position question

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 00:44:32 EDT 2009

I went to make a line-up change for next week today and it won't let me put
Teahen at MI    Mark, can we ask onroto to make the adjustment  for those
whose eligibility changes during the season???   and Miller  is better than both
Chicago stadia.

In a message dated 4/8/2009 1:29:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,