[USML Announce] Easter Day Piracy Resurrects Berliners' Pennant Hopes

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 10:46:51 EDT 2009

Price (and/or Joba) are headed to the Red Hots imminently.? Sonnanstine, Duchscherer, Sherrill, Beltre, DeRosa and Suzuki could be moving on soon.? I think this is a train Brad Lee better get on or he might find himself left at the station.? Its starting to feel like a Bombers' year for the first time since Ronald Reagan was sitting in the Oval Office.

As for the cackling among Brad and Andy, we'll let things sort themselves out and see how it all ends.? Andy is a man of his word and you'll find little, if any, deviation from his avowed aversion to minor leaguers, aka "magic beans."? But I do find it a more than a bit ironic that Brad "Magic Bean" Jansen would belittle a trade of this sort.?

The over/under on Weiters' home runs in 2009 is 15.? I'll take any and all bets if you're interested in wagering on?the under.?

TOeFuKi