[USML Announce] Hoosier Deaddies?

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Apr 15 17:17:48 EDT 2009

Greetings;
Brad, you left out J. Litsch. The Roto Gods are evidently trying to get my attention. A week and a half does not a season make, but with a team ERA of about 23.00 I'm sorely tempted to start accepting offers for my studs. What the hell, I've won my two fantasy basketball Winner's leagues, go ahead and make some offers. Maybe I'll pull a vintage Riptorn move from a few years ago (still the most amazing thing that's happened in USML history) and build, dump, build again and basically win with three different teams. The offers I get (studs for beans or vice versa) will determine the direction of the '09 H.D.s. Let the fun begin!
Rick