[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 23:12:51 EDT 2009

There will be no 15 minute pre-announcement on this one.? Drum roll, please......

The Berliners and the Riptorns are pleased to announce the following mutually beneficial transaction:

Berliners trade Adrian Beltre to the Riptorns for Alex Gordon.

For those who were paying attention, please disregard any prior commentary on my part regarding the folly of extending the contract of the imminent superstar Alex Gordon's contract.? What I meant to say was that Brad's decision to do so was sheer genius.

That is all.

TOeFuKi