[USML Announce] David Price, Superstar

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Apr 17 11:41:34 EDT 2009

Awesome.  Rich, do we put Brad's songs on usml.net ?  If not, we should.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Brad Jansen
	Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:32 AM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: [USML Announce] David Price, Superstar

	Voice of Andy Klein:
	  Every time I look at you
	  I don't understand
	  How we let these dump deals
	  Get so out of hand
	  Blocker could not have managed better
	  If he had it planned
	  It's not even May first
	  Where's my trade demand?

	  If you'd pitch today
	  You could ease my aggravation
	  But these blasted dump deals give me constipation
	  Don't you get me wrong
	  Don't you get me wrong
	  Etc.

	  Only want to know
	  Only want to know
	  How hard you throw
	  Only want to know
	  Etc.

	  David Price
	  David Price
	  Who are you?  What did Robbins sacrifice?
	  David Price
	  Superstar
	  Are you as good as Blocker says you are?

	  Tell me what you think
	  About the other prospects at the top
	  Are there others just like you
	  Will Blocker ever stop
	  What about Matt Wieters
	  Can he really hit that far
	  How about Nick Adenhart
	  Oops, he was in that car

	  Don't you get me wrong, Don't you get me wrong
	  Don't you get me wrong, Don't you get me wrong
	  Etc.

	  Only want to trade, Only want to trade
	  Even if it's just with Shabes, Only want to trade
	  Etc.

	  David Price
	  David Price
	  Who are you? Do you pitch real nice?
	  David Price
	  David Price
	  Start his contract, and extend it twice
	  David Price
	  Superstar
	  Are you as good as Blocker says you are?
	  David Price
	  Superstar
	  Are you as good as Blocker says you are?

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you
that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such
taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, if any such tax advice is used or referred
to by other parties in promoting, marketing or recommending any partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement, then (i) the advice should be construed as written in connection
with the promotion or marketing by others of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed in this
communication and (ii) the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular
circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
immediately.