[USML Announce] USM - FAAB bidding and trades

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 07:26:27 EDT 2009

League:

  Two notes about entry of moves for this week.

1.  FAAB:  We will handle FAAB bids the same way as last week.  Submit bids
on the system, but send redundant bids to usmltrans.  I will award the
players by 10:30 a.m. Sunday (or earlier), and then owners can make
conforming changes.

2.  Trades:  Owners can input their own trades by entering the trades as
"proposals" directed to another owner, and then the other own accepts them.
Rich, I have already fully executed our trade, so no need to do anything on
that one.  Brad/Jeff: if you have a hard time getting this to work, let me
know.

  E-mail or call with questions.