[USML Announce] USML - error

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 06:16:51 EDT 2009

When I checked "live scoring" last night, stats for that game were out of
whack (sadly, to the benefit of the K-9 -- it showed Varitek and Bay with a
combined 14 RBI!)  This morning using "last night's box," however, it looks
like everything is sorted out.  Also ... ESPN fantasy page had a notice
saying the stat feed from the game was messed up and that they were working
on getting it fixed.

-Andy