[USML Announce] Annual Trade Deadline FAAB Problems

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Aug 1 21:45:21 EDT 2009

Midnight tonight, I think?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Robbins <RERobbins at iTinker.net>
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Sat, Aug 1, 2009 5:37 pm
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Annual Trade Deadline FAAB Problems

When are bids processed??
?

I thought it was sometime on Saturday.  Was I wrong about that??
?

I managed to get on the Internet a few moments ago and enter the bid on the system that I had submitted to usmltrans earlier in the day.?
?

I'm clearly confused as to when the onroto faab bidding is handled.?
?

Sorry for mucking things up.?
?

-- Rich?