[USML Announce] USML - FAAB

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 21:22:48 EDT 2009

Just back from vacation and I will get all of the various issue fixed,
including ones like Jim's that require retroactive adjustments.  Fear not,
the system works fine.  Just look at the standings !  I think the reason I
never won all those prior years was we never had a fair system like we have
now !