[USML Announce] If The Price Is Right....Hey, Can One of You "Insiders" Send Me The Complete Article About ThisMajor Young Talent? Thanks Ever So.

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Aug 12 13:38:55 EDT 2009

As a COPS member, I have no idea what you are talking about.

________________________________

	From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Winick
	Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 1:18 PM
	To: USML Announcements
	Subject: Re: [USML Announce] If The Price Is Right....Hey,Can One of You "Insiders" Send Me The Complete Article About ThisMajor Young Talent? Thanks Ever So.

	Just wondering what's up with your fellow DUMP members. This guy is heavily touted by Sickels and BA, he pitches for the Red Sox and I even gave everyone a head's up that he was one of the few free agent prospects  AND everyone has conceded to Mr. B so everyone should be looking to next season.

	What is everyone saving their money for?  Rich bid me up to $51 for the oft injured Peavy and is silent on Tazawa. John passes on a top pitching prospect  while still with a substantial FAAB budget.

	Good thing I'm around to keep you honest

	Sent from my iPhone