[USML Announce] USML Draft and Deadlines

Andrew Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:07:33 EST 2009

A couple of questions and suggestions for our esteemed mountain-climbing
commissioner, and the rest of you bums.

1.  Assuming we switch to onroto.com, I suggest that have one pre-season
transactions period -- complete with FAAB bidding.   With our early
draft date, this makes sense for roster adjustment purposes.  It also
will help us have a dry run to look for possible problems before stats
start to accumulate.

2.  Like Jim B., I arranged a work-related meeting in Chicago on Monday
March 16.  Is anyone up for a post-draft dinner on Sunday night after
the draft?  Downtown or suburbs are fine with me.  I'll be staying out
by O'Hare on Sunday night.

3.  Mark B. -- David Price is a "Winick Pan."  Just thought you'd want
to know ...

-Andy