[USML Announce] USML - FAAB

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 20:28:10 EDT 2009

That's really tacky, Brad. ?We're not talking about some fling here. ?It was his soul mate. ?It was a love story--a tragic, forbidden love story, but still a love story.

And if he hooked up with Rick Perry, it wouldn't have been in Argentina. ?It would have been in a men's room in the Minneapolis airport