[USML Announce] Hot wax

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 17:56:16 EDT 2009

Mark,

I have to confess to being a bit disappointed.? I was expecting you to point out the far more important news about the White Sox.

Since Uncle Doug dissed Cubdom, the Cubs have taken sole possession of first place and the Sux have dropped three in a row, falling three games out of first place and looking like a team that has an appropriate home?playing in a place with the same name as a prison.

Go Cubs.? Sox suck.? No sense pretending.

There....now I feel better.

TOeFuKi