[USML Announce] Trade Talk

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:09:15 EDT 2009

Rich, Mark:
  Nice. A brilliant piece of roto fantasy performance art.  Mark, don't
worry, you need not engage in any ploys to dissuade me from making other
deals to in some vain attempt to catch you. I CONCEDE already. The next
trade I make, if any, will be for one of your keepers.
Until your next show,
I remain,
Brad Lee Becalmed