[USML Announce] A Little Something to Consider

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 11:56:05 EDT 2009

No worries.? I won't be too disappointed if I merely return with the top 12 off of that list.? I just saw it as an opportunity to see if there weren't any mutually beneficial deals to be made.??But, I'll make you a wager that very few of the beans I don't retain will be available in the $5 or $2 rounds.

TOeFuKi