[USML Announce] Desmond Is Forever

Doug Shabelman doug at burnsent.com
Thu Jun 18 13:32:16 EDT 2009

Good try, Mark- Downs has been lights out in the closer role so it
definitely would make sense for him to get Pipped by Hall-of-Famer-to-be
Jason Frasor. No, wait, give it back to the guy who's done well in 12-0,
7-1 situations.

Selling Ryan to someone at $21 ain't happening, my friend. That's so
Nasdaq 10,000....