[USML Announce] A Look Into the Future - Sophie's Choice

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Mar 5 15:02:36 EST 2009

Not the really good ones!  Now if I could just find one. . .

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of jhwinick at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 2:59 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] A Look Into the Future - Sophie's Choice

Exactly. But we both know there are more beans where he came from. The MLB
minor league draft is still months away. There's a whole new crop of
Hosmer's to pick among. And the great thing about beans is that they're as
plentiful as the grains of sand at the beach.
Sent from my BlackBerryR wireless handheld