[USML Announce] Bombers retention roster

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 15:00:15 EDT 2009

It is very likely I will change this around, but before I get lost in
watching Duke-UNC (go Devils !!), here is my retention roster.

Bombers retention list

1.         Kinsler                         10        FA

2.         Kendrick                     7          FA

3.         J. Chamberlin              2          Y2

4.         A. Galarraga                5          Y2

5          B. Morrow                  1          Y2

6.         F. Francisco                 5          Y2

7.         J. Rivera                      6          LT10

8.         Aybar                          5          FA

9.         J. Guillen                     11        FA

+1.       M. Wieters                  5          --

+2.       D. Price                       5          --

+3        B. Matusz                    2          --