[USML Announce] Bombers retention roster

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 8 18:42:29 EDT 2009

None taken here either.  I'm so out of it, I thought Miller had been brought
up -- but at least I swiftly caught my mistake.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Blocker
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:08 PM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Bombers retention roster

No offense taken in Bomber Land, Jeff.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of jhwinick at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:06 PM
To: announce at usml.net

The attached email was supposed to have been sent to Brad only.

Upon review, I can see how this message might insult some who are mentioned.
My apologies to Rich and Mark.  For what its worth "ridiculous" is a poor
choice of words.  It was my intention to convey my sense that it was a
waste.  But Mark was conquering another mountain and I understand why he may
have run out of time.

The comment about Rich was tongue in cheek as confirmed by the LOL at the
end of the comment.  The inside joke was that Brad and I both anticipated
that Rich was prepared to point out Brandon Wood's status had I not pointed
it out myself.

Again - my apologies.