[USML Announce] 40-man rosters and non-roster invitees

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Mar 10 14:00:42 EDT 2009

In the past I've assembled a list of 40 man rosters as of a date near the
draft and we've agreed to draft from that list.  Someone else will need to
attend to that detail this year.  I think that it's really nice to have an
agreed upon list in order to avoid last minute disputes and surprises.

Any owner can submit a list of non-roster invitees to be included.  These
submissions should be done a few days before the draft too.  No approval is
necessary - but notice to the league is.  I seem to recall that the once and
perhaps future king has been on top of this detail before.

It's my understanding that we're starting at 8 am.

-- Rich

  _____