[USML Announce] 40-man rosters and non-roster invitees

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Mar 10 14:30:37 EDT 2009

I can handle that.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:15 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] 40-man rosters and non-roster invitees

Rich:

   No matter how busy you pretend to be, you are charged with the annual
task of preparing the rotation draft sheets.  Make sure they are legal size.
See you Sunday.

Brad

On 3/10/09, Richard Robbins <RERobbins at itinker.net> wrote:

In the past I've assembled a list of 40 man rosters as of a date near the
draft and we've agreed to draft from that list.  Someone else will need to
attend to that detail this year.  I think that it's really nice to have an
agreed upon list in order to avoid last minute disputes and surprises.

Any owner can submit a list of non-roster invitees to be included.  These
submissions should be done a few days before the draft too.  No approval is
necessary - but notice to the league is.  I seem to recall that the once and
perhaps future king has been on top of this detail before.

It's my understanding that we're starting at 8 am.

-- Rich

  _____