[USML Announce] 40-man rosters and non-roster invitees

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:18:18 EDT 2009

Mark:
  My email did not state, suggest or infer anything about NRIs that
contradicted RER's earlier missive.  All I wanted to do was to let my good
friends know where to find/print NRIs in order to identify any they may wish
to nominate.
  And in answer to Mr. Klein, I for one have as much confidence in Jeffrey
fairly nominating NRIs as I do in him sending confidential emails.  Now,
back to reviewing Vernon Wells' MRI.....
Respectfully and regardless,
Brad