[USML Announce] FW: Golf question

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 22:26:15 EDT 2009

It's a 105g graphite, ladies stiff flex. But on a serious note, I'm not out there meeting Ronaldo like some league members, but I did happen to meet the consensus hottest female athlete, Anna Kournikova a few years ago, at the height of her alleged hotness, and I've gotta tell ya - not so hot in person! The airbrush is a cruel thing.
Rick